Apply to be a Student Ambassador for the upcoming Academic Year 2021-22.
Applications Close: 11pm, Sunday 26th September 2021
There are so many reasons to become a Student Ambassador at Swansea University:
- Paid Student Ambassador Scheme with full training provided while gaining valuable experience to enhance your CV.
- Meet new people and represent Swansea University at various events; with opportunities for paid work with departments across the University.
- Attend regular socials throughout the Academic Year.
- Opportunity to apply for promotion to Senior Student Ambassador after a year as a Student Ambassador.
- Work towards the Student Ambassador Award and WoWee Accreditation with Swansea Employability Academy and/or the Welsh-medium Academi Hywel Teifi Award which, on completion, are recognised on your HEAR Certificate at Graduation.
Group Interviews: Week beginning Monday 27th September, 2021
Compulsory Student Ambassador Training for Successful Applicants will be held virtually on Saturday 16th October, 2021
If you have any further queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply
Student Communications Coordinator Monday September 13th, 2021