We’re looking forward to seeing returning students again and to welcoming new Library users too.
You’ll notice a few changes and improvements at Singleton Park Library:
- We have installed automatic wheelchair accessible doors on level 3 to improve accessibility.
- The Law Library has a new floor and furniture layout and lighting and power have been added to the desks.
- The Study Hall has new furniture with better power provision and more group study provision.
- Work is ongoing on Level 2 to improve silent study spaces. You’ll see furniture shifting around as we assess what students seem to prefer. There will be feedback boards and consultation going on during October. Please let us know what you think.
Services in 2022/23
MyUniHub has recently joined the Customer Service Team at the Singleton Park Library Information Desk. The Library Customer Service Team is now MyUni Library and we’ll be supporting IT enquiries until January when a new IT Support Team will take over.
Bay Library and Singleton Park Library will be open 24 hours, seven days a week. The MyUni Library Team are available:
Monday-Friday: 08:00 – 20:00
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 – 20:00
- Librarians will be available via online chat or in one-to-one appointments. Full details are in Libguides.
- You’ll find up to date information on opening times of all our libraries on our webpages.
- Remote access to student PCs will continue to be available.
- Two-week self-service laptop loans will continue to be available from Bay and Singleton Park Libraries.
- You’ll find full details of all our services and opening hours of all our Libraries including South Wales Miners’, Saint David’s Park and Banwen on our webpages.
Please follow our Twitter account and check our webpages for up-to-date information.
Student Communications Coordinator Tuesday October 4th, 2022